Property Repair are a privately owned, established, trusted and accredited, All Trades company, based in Edinburgh. We are an Edinburgh based Trusted Trader specialising and providing a robust and reliable service in two comprehensive but distinct markets; Insurance Repairs and Property Renovations.
Property Repair has been granted the prestigious Which? Trusted Trader Status in recognition of our outstanding commitment to Quality and Service.
“I started this company primarily to provide a Superior Service to Insurance Claimants and Private Clients throughout Edinburgh & Surrounding Areas. We now manage a Large Team of Experienced Individuals who are 100% committed to Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.” Richard O’Donnell, Managing Director
We are experts at what we do!
Our Trusted Trade Professionals are Trained Professionals. To make sure they stay that way we regularly send our teams on refresher courses such as Health & Safety, Asbestos Awarenes and such like. Property Repair have several Accreditations, including CHAS and we are registered with Construction Skills.
We provide a 24 Month Guarantee! On most repairs, and because we’re so confident about our work, you don’t pay until the job is finished and you’re completely satisfied with the result. Which? Trusted Trader | Property Repair
Which? Trusted Trader
Property Repair have been Vetted and Approved by the Which? Trusted Trader Scheme.
Property Repair has been granted the prestigious Which? Trusted Trader Status in recognition of our outstanding commitment to Quality and Service! All Which? Trusted Traders undergo rigorous, independent checks before being given the award. When you see the Which? Trusted Trader logo, You know You’re in Safe Hands!
A rigorous and thorough assessment process involving:
- A preliminary credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a business
- Customer reference checks (chosen at random by the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement team to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted)
- A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures
- A visit from a Which? Trusted Traders assessor and corresponding interview
- Company signing up to the Which? Trusted Traders code of conduct and terms and conditions
CONTRACTORS HEALTH & SAFETY ASSESSMENT SCHEME (CHAS)
Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme – Suppliers can sometimes meet one buyers Health and Safety standards but not another. Being CHAS approved reduces duplication as suppliers compliance is accepted by all CHAS buyers.
“We are absolutely delighted to have been awarded CHAS accreditation. Working with a range of clients both in the Insurance and Private sectors, being CHAS accredited gives our customers peace of mind that we meet the regulated health and safety guidelines and we have the ability, experience and resources to carry out the work assigned both safely and effectively.” – Richard O’Donnell, Managing Director
Listed below are the main areas that are assessed by CHAS. Each area must be accompanied by documented evidence and examples of Tandem’s competence.
- Health & Safety Arrangements
- Safety Policy Statement
- Work Equipment Procedures
- Health & Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire Emergency Procedures & Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Electrical Safety & PAT Testing
- Risk Assessments & COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Awareness Training & Management
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Reporting Procedures
- Work Equipment Inspections & Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Access to Competent H&S & Construction Advice
- Contractor Management & Competence Assessment
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Fire Risk Assessments
Property Repair have demonstrated their learning by taking the Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners examination. We have been awarded the certificate in Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners certified by Dewpoint.
Criminal Records Bureau
Property Repair – The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), an Executive Agency of the Home Office, provides wider access to criminal record information through its Disclosure service.
Property Repair Limited.
Trusted Trader based in Edinburgh.