At CLAIMDRY, we provide a reactive response service where our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IIRCR) qualified Water Damage Restoration Technicians and Applied Structural Drying Teams attend affected sites in order to:
- Stop the leak, or flow of water.
- Determine the class of water & class of loss, & assess risk.
- Provide the correct equipment; refrigerant or low grain dehumidifiers, desiccants, suction pumps etc.
- Remove, protect or save valuable & sentimental items & perishables.
- Remove the bulk of the water or swiftly remove sitting water.
- Dry floors, sub flooring, carpets, walls, ceilings, frame work, units, doors; saving as much lindsey lohan pokies as possible.
- Organise specialist drying of books, manuscripts and documents.
- Provide professional certification of dryness upon completion.
- Manage the drying project through to reinstatement and fulfilment of the claim, working with both the client and the insurance companies.