With Branches across Scotland and North East England, Property Repair are a Highlands and Islands of Scotland Approved Insurance Reinstatement Contractor.
Privately owned, We directly employ Insurance Surveyors, Electricians, Joiners, Plasterers, Plumbers, Painters and Decorators, Tilers, Floor Layers and Roofers.
Whether it’s fire, flood, or storm damage, you know that Property Repair will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Since Property Repair works predominantly on insurance related claims we understand your needs and the sensitivities of policyholders at what is a stressful time for them.
We can help you quickly recover homes from a range of damage including;
- Regional flooding incidents
- Escapes of water from domestic appliances, toilets, burst pipes, header tanks and any other water leaks
- Fires including those caused by chip pans, grills and ovens and electrical appliances
To achieve your goals you need to be backed by an organisation with experience of fire and flood claims and an infrastructure to deliver the same quality of service throughout.
Property Repair already achieves this working to fixed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for a number of customers
Typical service you can expect:
- Telephone call to policyholder within one hour of instruction
- On-site attendance within 3 hours of emergency calls
- Non emergency attendance within 24 hours
- Written report within 24 hours of instruction
- Excess collection before commencement of work
- All Jobs are Project Managed from inception to completion
- Dedicated customer care and all trades service
Insurance Repairs Division based in Inverness covering the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
Property Repair Ltd.
Regional Office: Inverness Branch
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://propertyrepairuk.com/inverness-highlands-and-islands/