At Property Repair we are Property Refurbishment Specialists. With the resurgence in property investment, competition for rented accomodation has increased accordingly. By using our expertise and relaibility we can ensure that your Buy-To-Let Investment stands out from the crowd.
One of the biggest problems being faced by most landlords and homeowners today, is finding reliable contractors to carry out refurbishment work. We work for Landlords and homeowners every day who constantly praise us for our organisation & friendly service. Before dealing with us, these landlords and homeowners were used to dealing with “so called” All Trades Companies, who made a habit of letting them down. These Companies did the following:
- Charged too much
- Took too long to start a Project
- Took too long to complete a Project
- Never finished a Project
- Carried out an overall poor job
- Or all of the above!
Here’s a list of things we WILL & WON’T do:
- Make the property lettable – we will bring the standard of the property up to a sufficient standard so it lets – fast! See our spec.
- Do everything – we offer a turn key service. You hand us the key to start the work and we hand it back on or before the day of completion with everything done. Plus the finish of our work will be so good you will want to move in yourself!
- Answer the phone – if you have any queries before, during or after the job, either our Project Manager or one of our friendly staff will only be too pleased to help.
- Charge you any more than the agreed price – the agreed price is the price you pay. If however there is additional extra work that needs to be carried out, in order for us to complete our refurbishment work, then you will be notified immediately, and a price will be given at a reduced rate.
- Finish later than the agreed date – the date we set for completion is the date we finish.
- Bother you every other day – Our team are experienced professionals who understand customer service. The only time we will call you after instruction is when we have finished the job.
So how much do we charge for all of this and how long does it take? Well quite simply: Additional works will be quoted for at a reduced rate. All prices are subject to VAT at current rate.
|1 bed flat||£10,950||28 days|
|2 bed flat||£12,450||28 days|
|2 bed house||£13,950||28 days|
|3 bed flat||£15,200||35 days|
|3 bed house||£15,700||35 days|
|4 bed house||£16,950||42 days|
|4+ bed house||£16,950+||42+ days|
So, if you see a 3 bed flat that has been vandalised and on the market for £30,000 under market value you can then simply incorporate our refurbishment costs into your calculations.