The focus of most homes is a well styled, inviting kitchen; it has become the area where family and friends congregate before a meal. A modern streamlined kitchen has become a must in every home.
- Contact our Office, arrange for a Free Survey, our surveyor will bring a brochure from our leading supplier, Pick from over 30 Kitchens.
- Whilst there he (or she!) will arrange for the Design Consultant (DC) to visit at a time convenient to you,
- The DC will prepare costings and using the latest 3D Technology, prepare Computer Aided Drawings of your new Kitchen within days.
- We will then get straight back to you with our combined price for supplying and installing your beautiful new kitchen…
The range of Kitchens, Appliances, Tiles and Paints is almost unlimited in terms of style, colour and price. However, choosing your Kitchen can be a fascinating and enjoyable experience. You can choose the Units, Sink, Taps, Appliances, Paints, Lights and Accessories with our Kitchen Fitting expert on site to help you redesign and plan your Kitchen. You can have your new Fitted Kitchen within a matter of days from now.
Our work is carried out by our own ‘on the books’ dedicated and experienced team of Kitchen Fitters and Installers who can carry out any request for Kitchen Fitting and all associated services including: Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrics, Painting, Decorating and Tiling.
Skills covered by this trade
- Range of Collections
- Home Survey
- Design Service
- Made to Order
- Range of Fixtures & Fittings
- Installation Service
- Wet Fit – Gas, Electrics, Plumbing, Plastering, Tiling, Painting & Decorating
- Home Check on Completion
A kitchen should always be installed by a professional
Here are 10 great reasons why:
- If you want it to look like it does in the catalogue, you need an experienced professional to put it in.
- It’ll fit your space, because a designer (appointed by Property Repair – FREE of Charge) will draw up a professional plan so that you can get a visual, allowing you to already plan Accesorising.
- It’ll work properly. The doors will close, the drawers won’t squeak and there won’t be any funny little bits left over.
- A professionally fitted kitchen should increase the sale or rental value of your property.
- You want your kitchen working as soon as possible. Property Repair will finish the job quickly, because our preferred kitchen manufacturers supply from stock, locally.
- Electrical and gas supplies must by law be installed by a qualified fitter. If you don’t use one, you could be in breach of your household insurance contract or the terms of your lease. When connecting appliances to water, although not a legal requirement, it is recommended that this is also carried out by a qualified fitter – We Do All Of This.
- Kitchens are becoming more sophisticated all the time. With our experience plus our expert advice means you’ll get the latest in finishes, fixtures and fittings, storage solutions and appliances.
- You’ll save your temper. And your fingertips.
- Installing a kitchen is a job that needs careful planning. There’ll be existing units to take out and dispose of, and storage space to be found for new parts and appliances. Property Repair will help you take care of all that.
- Peace of mind. If for any reason something’s not quite right, we can just pop round to the local depot. Our preferred kitchens manufacturers are here to help, and have local stock.
From small specialist works to larger general refurbishment and construction, Property Repair consistently delivers the highest level of Quality Workmanship and Customer Service in a professional, prompt and safe manner. To compliment this, there exists within the organisation, a total commitment to professionalism and an aspiration to be the best.
Property Repair has been granted the prestigious Which? Trusted Trader Status in recognition of our outstanding commitment to Quality and Service.